Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wet!

Crap i got drenched when going to work today sickening man ha ha irritating la ha but today work super slack so okay la ha ha... Hmm thanks everyone for talking to me it really help thanks Adeline for your concern and felicia even though you are busy you still made the effort to show care hmm an jasper for your words and most importantly my ah pa and ah gong thanks for keeping me in prayer and ha Eunice the x100 silly imp for 'entertaining me ha ha hmm each of them are like the most spendid fireworks bursting throughtout the darkest night it is their effort which shows splendour in life and keep my with the light of the Almight Lord! Thanks everyone i shall remember the sparks everyone has given me to burn , enflame my passion towards christ thanks
Lastly for it is not the words but the company which is the most powerful driving force!!!

No comments: