Sunday, November 11, 2007

Roller Coaster

Today was a great day at service hmm doing hospitality for the first time hmm but ya fun lo.... Had a great day but at the end of it something i should say trivial spoilt everything .....How i wish that i was immune to affairs of the heart ... Ah pa and Ah gong i need help from you both now.... I know it's a liking that i am not supposed to have but i cannot control it , I pray that God will erase everything like writings on whiteboard using a duster but am i deceiving myself????
Should i bask ine the warmth of dawn or wither in the dim of dusk for both are breath-taking sights which would make one pains to forgo one to decide with one , hence should the decision be made on a emotional or rational stands God revelate to me!!!! Or should i toss a coin and let God you to decide my direction??? But it alls boils down to the principal problem i should not like someone that i shouldn't have....

No comments: