Saturday, November 17, 2007

Argh!!!

Sorry to anyone who feels uncomfortable reading this blog .... Thingas are getting bad to worst... When i feel that things are taking a turn for the positive , than i find to realisation that things had just went the opposite way ... ARGH! Why!!!! I am not blaming anyone or cursing on the damned issue is that WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! must these things happen to be one after another ... they come throwing at me . I may be able to sustain the blow but simultaneously they keep coming i can be strong but i am of humane structure... I am breaking down soon ... God annoint me wih strength i pray... Oh god.... I am doing this just to vent my frustration ... Cause i am on the verge of breaking down ... Why pick me up and throw me down ... Let me keep falling at least i won't have to feel that all are illusion vision of deceit ... God i understand it is a test from you Yes! God! I acknowledge and shall slay the trials in your most precious name but God annoint me with your power before i fall in my physical shell...

No comments: