Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Swimming against the stream...

Work was the same hmmm boring.... Tuesday seems as blue as mondays and i am not expecting about wednesday.. How i wish heart was made of steel it would not be indestructible but at least it is not heart to break... But only vulnerable to the almighty Lord... It has been a thing i hung for so long than it came to me like a bullet straight at my heart it's a pain an emotional grip so severe that no amount of physical torment could sum up to i can have a high treshold for pain but this is devastating it left me gasping , drowning in water while i watch you walk away from me mercilessly .. You are some one so important to be best of friends that's why i dare not reveal i do not wish to upset the friendship we have but it only proved to be wishful thinking ...
SUCH A FOOL!!! Bobby you are such a fool you can be one who handle interpersonal relations well but when just facing her you are like a wimp i have to say I feel feel no sorry for myself for all along i was building sandcastle next to the wave knowing that the wave would eradicate it but i blinded myself sad fact... I hope that this is a seesioin where i wine and forget...

No comments: