Saturday, March 7, 2009

Out Of Singapore!!!

There is many things i want to do yet am restricted.....

Too bad am not born in a loaded family where i can be fully paid to studies overseas. I want to get out of Singapore system for a momentary time. I want to go Australia, i want to study overseas!!!
If it's not possible i want to study direct degree at SIM 58k!! Crap that is like whatever la...
I just have to whine my friends are ll leaving overseas to pursue what they want!!! Why can't I ???!!!
I hope some unknown distant relative would leave me a huge sum of money i don't even know existed so i can do whatever i want!!!! Argh !!!! Leave Me!!! Don't tell me you guuys are going overseas anymore !!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!

1 comment:

Chong said...

Yup.. last time i do feel like that.. however, realised that actually i was not content with what was provided..

Are you unhappy with what you have and can do right now? =)