Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getaway

I need a getaway....
Things at home are getting so volatile. I am standing between my father and mother. My Father nonchalant about the whole silly situation only know hows to come at me with BOMBARDIC FINANCIAL QUESTIONS!!!!

Does he even care about how i feel? Am living on financial purse strings so tight am really finding it difficult to go on daily tasks. Am scrimping and saving everyday so that when am out i can have the bit of financial freedom.

I am paying my own fees? I source for my own ways to get the things that i need. Guess i ight really have to work part-time. I do not want to do that because i really need the time to be around in case anything happenes. I need to be financially independent now on i guess.

Oh God, i still choose to believe that you will not put me through temptations and trials I cannot bear. Lord i really neeed help!

This is such a stalemate situation i really need wisdom from God. This is not just a channel of frustration but the deepest thoughts within me.

No comments: