Monday, March 2, 2009

Kissed Dating Goodbye!!!

I bought I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris !!!
Am i nuts?! Kissing dating goodbye!!!! Ha ha lol i am not sure about it but am gonna read it!!!
I am not going to be changed into a heartless zombie and i am darn sure i don'thave the gift of celibacy and i don't want it!!!!! Hope i will help me search my heart and helpme wait for that perfect girl that God had 'reserved' for me lol!!!!!

Anyway Exams are coming mugger ha .
I have this goal to read one good character edifying book a month guess it's still on track!!! Praise God!!!
Other than than holidays are coming Woosh! I have a lot of friends to do some extensive catching up with!!!! So See Ya peeps!

1 comment:

Steve said...

You might find my blog of interest where I critique the IKDG book:

www.ikdg.wordpress.com
"I Kissed Dating Goodbye: Wisdom or Foolishness?"

I think there is both in his book.

Hope this helps.