Saturday, November 22, 2008

Travel!

image

Gosh!!! Am Excited for my church project “My Hope Singapore”…. For a simple reason am one of the organizers ha-ha
School life has been routine though project and tests coming soon ha hope I will study hard for it!!!!
Hmmm lately am pretty easily angered gosh…This is bad ha and I find myself in a constant financial constraint I hate this!!!!
I don’t like to be worrying about such stuff, hope that things will be better in the near future.
Most importantly I want to go overseas for a retreat or whatever… I want travel!!! Very Badly!!! I really enjoy travelling.
I want to go to countries like Russia, Finland, Austria and just be immersed in a foreign culture. I do not enjoy the way things are in my life.
I just want a little time to walk around not worrying about any of my providence I know that’s impossible and I want to quickly go poly!!!!
Hmmm so much things in life guess am really down and out. I really need time!!!

No comments: