Monday, November 24, 2008

Good Friend

DSC00859

These two are my best friend!!!
Both Black Gadget are “Not-That-Cheap” essentials that are bought using my own efforts!
Yes… I know my trusty old friend IPod touch 30 Gb is rather old but it has spent enough time with me to be declared Best friend.
I remembered I bought it way back ago for a good $400++ when it’s not like worthless ha but am still proud of it! Below it sits My Toshiba M300!
I bought this with my scholarship and and am dead proud of it cause my Mum didn’t have to fork even a cent for it. Am glad that I am able to pay for myself
such higher pricing stuff as it will be quite a bomb to my Mum. Thank God for the blessings that God provided me!!! Through this time God never fail to provide,
Things that are essential for me. THANK YOU GOD!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: