Saturday, November 8, 2008

Money Money Money!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Gosh Money money money ha it’s so elusive ha

Craps am dead broke ha I have been really broke for like one year!!! Ask me when is the last time I bought something for myself!!!

It will be like at least Half a year.
I got no time to work sad case i have been super frugal I only take allowance when I find my wallet as empty as a abandoned shipwreck…

It’s depressing just making ends meet yet i can’t tell my parents cause i don’t want them to like worry about i have enough to spend.

At times when my parents ask me whether if i have enough to spend i would say yes when all left in my wallet is like what the pictures shows COINS!!!

Worse of all things are all dying on me my earphones just died on me, I am using a borrowed hand phone .

Gosh, how I wish i need not worry about this Argh Depressed Penniless situation which i can do noting about

No comments: