Sunday, May 3, 2009

Home or Hotel?

Home or Hotel? I do always think about this at time.
I realise that now home now can sometimes be of just functionality to me. As sad as it may sound, What purpose does my home serves me?
  1. Bathe
  2. Sleep
  3. Tv
  4. A plain roof over my head
That's literally what's the purpose of my home is serving now. A plain old roof over the head.
Matthew 8:20
Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

Is that really the case? To my understanding that's the only verse that comes to my mind. Home has became a house, the refuge has became totally just functional, there's is nothing that i look foward or this domestic roof over my head is serving me no purpose. I return to a empty apartment day after day. Tormenting routine. I believe that am not the only one. Many others are also under such circusmstances. Returning to a souless habitant, feeling the lonliness. Working parents, schooling siblings, everyone doing there own thing. I am fortunate i have Jesus as my friend but to others who have yet to recognised this, i feel sad for them. When will people pause and look at this present state of pathetic relationship void, only bothered about their academics, career and many stuff that doesn' really matters. House, home or hotel an evaluation of our sad lonely lifestyle

No comments: