Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friend

Friend


I have a friend.
When am poor he comforts me.
When am rich he rejoices with me.
When i am down he lifts me up.

He comforts me in times of pain.
He believes in me when none does.
He's loves me and there's nothing i can do about it.

Never he failed to rescue me.
Never he fail to tide me through the trials.
Never he forgets me for others.

He is a friend of the poor;
of those poor in the spirits;
poor in relationship;
poor with love;
not only a friend but a saviour

______________________________________

This friend promised me companionship for eternal, he promised me rest and peace
which i could seek refuge in times of trials.
Not only he's concern about success, he's even more concern when we fall.
A friend of the poor is his specialty,
whatever poverty he will tide you through.

This friend of mine is dead!
Dead in our transgressions so that he can be risen to be with us forever.
This friend of mine is interested to befriend people from all walks of life.

Are you interested to befriend this great friend of mine?


No comments: