Saturday, January 3, 2009

Music

I realise Music is a powerful thing. It's ability to induce emotions is incredible. I realise that i am very easily affected by music. Piano pieces have the ability to carry me away without fail. I remembered i first picked up pianowhen i was young because my Mum found me deeply engrossed when my sister was playing the piano.

But i gave on to the easy way out in life. I gave up Piano at Grade 4 as much more time will be required of me to devote into practising. Now till this day i found the joy of piano pieces, it is like i found a long lost kin!

I find myself uncontrollably absorbed when there are piano pieces played either 'live' or through media. I really thank God that he has given me the joy of being able to appreciate the joy of his creation of music.

No comments: