Friday, April 10, 2009

Suitable age???

Just had a session at my cell leader's house. It was on all the Boy/Girl relationship stuffs
Hmmm i tried to read up more on stuffs regarding Bgr. I even bought a book which is i kissed dating goodbye.

I felt that i could get a clear headstart of identifying how am going to handle BGR issues by learning and understanding more handles on such issues but i only realise am only touching on the tip of the iceberg. I had to list down five requirements/expectations of my future partner. But this is only the easy part.

Next is the tricky part.I have to put down a reasonable age where i think i will be ready for relationship. Lol ha anyone in the sane mind would say that is as soon as possible. But i have second thoughts about it! Hey guys why not you yourself think about what are the criteria you want on your future spouse and when are you really gonna get involved in a real relationship. Maybe that may save us all from all the hassle of unnecessary futile relationships

No comments: