Monday, October 20, 2008

LOVE!!!

Today am feeling on fire hmmm what kind of fire??? Anger? Frustration????
NO!!!! Am feeling the fire of passion so let's talk about LOVE!!!

But before that let's look at some cute pics of love:


HAHA! Those pics are darn cute right!!! Just like me!!!(Chuckles)
Alright! Before you guys go running for bags to puke let me finish my story ha ha

Hmm this post is actually dedicated to a good friend of mine cause it was this friend which inspired me to this post. so "Good Friend this post is some what for you! So read well!!!"
Many at times people ask me "Bob, why are you still single?" Than in my mind it will be :"Oh Crap! I know i not good looking, not the smartest and definitely not the kind of guy girls see as their Prince Charming, but hey ha i got tons of good point!"

It's pretty common or should i say it's strange for people like us young people to remain single cause it's like all our friends are in a relationship. But look around there are people who are deeply devoted into their relationship but only to end up in a sorry state, BREAKS UPS! I do onot deny that there are beautiful relationships around but having seen my friend so broken over a a ridiculous break up, i felt happy to be single!!!

It's not that am going to be single forever, i still want my wife, kids and happy family but i don't want to take the risk of being broken in a premature relationship which will affect the way i handle relationship in the future! Yet it does not mean am not loved!!!! God was always there for me!!! He loved me so much that he sent his only son to die for me so that i could appreciate love!
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life

See for yourself God promised eternity can your Boyfriend or Girlfriend promise you that????
I choose to remain single because of a simple reason I DON"T KNOW HOW TO LOVE!!! Love is a profound word it's not something you get out of the dictionary, knowing the literal definition does not mean you know what's love.

1 Corinthians 13:4
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
In the above verse it says that love is kind, does not envy, does not boast and is not proud! Loving isn't easy it requires one to clearly understand how to love yourself before you love others! I do not want to commit in a relationship where i am not able to wholeheartedly love someone and to only result in a gloomy, unhappy relationship! just like this pic, dark and gloomy looming on sadness :



So now am letting God teach me his way of love before i can really love my future Girlfriend! For i want the relationship i commit into, to be one of beautiful marital bliss!!!

(p/s: Friend take heart!!! The best has yet to come! Cheer up!) 


No comments: