Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stand Still

Life has been a standstill for me at least for now... Things has been routine school ha kinda duh..... As in spiritualy i really want to be consistent in my walk with Lord . I am really afraid of falling into the kind of life which i lead everyday without knowing what am doing. I attended Pastor Benny Ho seminar on work life. It was very enriching where i help to to realise how to recognise God's calling.... I do not wish to be stuck in a detour where i fail to see God's calling so better wise up. Ha Hmm recently feel that my life is getting colorless am not doing anything that i like and i really lost my favourite sports basketball should i say that the passion is lost somehow.... Friends anyone who see this post get me out ha fellowship or whatever haha...
Thoughts stream in and out of my head yet of none i give real thoughts to sadded ha feel a bit like a frankenstein now walking around with two hideous bolts ha hmm God Open the eyes of my heart!!!!

No comments: