Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lols

Hi guys, as promised pics ha posted two picture so as to fufill my promise of
posting pics cause two is a plural muhahaha . Crazy me, haha these two pics was taken
during sunday, at vivo open area cool yeah! I am pretty a fan of shimmering light as not
those fawn over my ladies shimmering of diamonds cause diamonds are women best friends
but people always forgets the next sentence they are guy's wallet ugliest nemesis haha.
Anyways posted these pics because don't you feel at peace upon those glow of light???
Do you?? Hmm it does for me.... That's how i feel towards God his shone his light in
a presence of comfortness thus everyday i give thanks to be able to see the first glimpse
of light going through my eyes... Today was a boring day for me at work pretty routine
doing hose data tabulation 'interesting' haha than went topman at raffles city to get the bag i wanted kinda look very big but i love it haha 'Am a fan of big bags' . So i guess that's where i shall end today prety boring post but so much better than previous ones! i guess ha ha see ya peeps!


No comments: